Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quick Visit with Meagan and James

Meagan and James came down to celebrate their anniversary at their favorite place, Disney Land!  They cam over to Long Beach on October 9th, just in time to pick Josh up from his flight returning from Utah... have I mentioned we have been crazy busy? 

I absolutely love when Meagan, James, Josh, and I get to spend time together.  We have had a few times together over the years and while they are always too short they are packed with laughs and good times.  I only wish they lived closer because we sure do love them and there is nothing like a sister :) 

Meagan and Zino bonding

Delicious Elephant Bar, which is not a steakhouse by the way ;)

Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little guy so much already! Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete