Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family Time

Last week I had the chance to go to Paso Robles to visit my family and got to stay for about 5 days!  Our time was perfect and included lots of walks, watching The Office, and delicious home-made food (my personal favorite).  We went for a couple hikes, which is very unlike us usually, but everyone loved it.

Our first hike was in Atascadero and was supposed to be the Jim Green Trail... I'm quite certain that this is not the Jim Green Trail at all and that we never really found it.  This one worked well enough for us though and we even got to see a peak of the Mental Hospital... always fun.
 Mom was scaring away the snakes with sticks, Parent Trap style






Our second hike was more of a walk down by the Paso Robles river bed.  Jamie and Michael found a nice spot with some water to skip rocks in and for Bo and Jamie to play in ;)








Monday was Memorial Day so of coarse we had a BBQ!  It was seriously heaven.  I am thoroughly convinced that my Dad is THE BEST barbecuer on the planet.  Here are some pics of the festivities.  Grandma, Grandpa, Jeannine, Ben and Ben's girlfriend were all able to come up to visit too :)





I had an amazing time and always wish it could be longer.  I am so glad I was able to have spent some quality time with everyone this visit.  I really have the best family.  Love them...and miss them already!!

1 comment:

  1. Some one is missing from these pictures! haha, wish I was there looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete