Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dental Hygiene Done For Good

Graduation came and went and it is so strange to have nothing to do.  I have been out of school for two days now, only one of which I actually had free time, and I'm bored already!  I am so used to Go Go Go that I don't know what to do with myself!

I did, however, have the greatest graduation weekend.  My parents came to town and we had so much fun with our "bonuses", as Mom says.  Here is a little of what we did:

Friday:
-Had Cafe Rio for dinner
-Chatted until we were falling asleep

Saturday:
-Had to go to CPK for lunch, Dad needed the Sicilian Thin Crust Pizza
 -Took a drive around Long Beach to see some homes and of coarse some "industry", apparently my Dad loves industrial sites, which I never knew... "it makes America"
 -Went to At Last Cafe, featured on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" (see video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zqe6JWIVEA)
 - And topped the night off with seeing the movie Thor, which was surprisingly good!

Sunday:
-Mom made home made pound cake in the morning and cut fresh Santa Maria strawberries
-Went to graduation
 Here are some cuties in the audience




 Got some awards :)

- Cafe Rio for dinner
- Went to Mom and Dad's hotel for some dessert, home made strawberry shortcake was amazing!
 -took lots of pictures of this cute little thing!

 - and got showered with love from loved ones
Thank You to everyone who made this day so perfect, and a special thanks to those who were able to share this occasion with me, you made it unforgettable!

Monday:
- Ran some errands with the folks
- Did some shopping :)
- Ate Cafe Rio for the third time!!
- Sadly said good-bye to Mom and Dad, I miss them already!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating with honors! and PS this makes me jealous I was not there:)

    ReplyDelete