Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween Weekend and Soccer Soccer Soccer

On Halloween weekend Josh and I met some friends in Belmont Shore to watch the LA Galaxy play and more importantly to eat some food :)  We also lucked out because a dog costume parade just happened to be going on and who hasn't always wanted to see that?





LA GALAXY has had a really good year apparently and it's a big deal because the finals are set to be in LA which doesn't happen very often... at least I think that's what Josh said.  So he has been going to all the games and I even went to one that I kinda liked... weird, I know. And they just won the western conference finals so that means just one more match to go against the east coast and they could win the MLS cup.  Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Cause I almost feel like I do.




1 comment:

  1. Please be a part of the parade next year... even if Zino doesn't like it and you have to use a stuffed dog instead. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete