Friday, July 1, 2011

Britney Spears Concert

I just realized I never wrote about my Britney concert! Well let me just say that she still has it!  Melissa and I are big fans so we have been so excited to go to this concert at the Honda Center.  We even got fedoras to wear :)  I also decided it would be a good idea to charge my camera battery before we left and then leave it plugged into the wall... ya, I was very upset about this mistake.  So all the pictures at the concert are on Melissa's camera :(

This was by far the biggest concert I have ever been to... since most of the concerts I go to are at the Mid-State fair.  This was crazy.  All the fans were big fans and danced like crazy to every song.  Britney had an outfit change after about every 2 songs.  The dancers were amazing.  And even Nikki Minaj turned out to be pretty good.  I still can't get over how good Brit looked and how much she danced!! I think she made her come back!



No comments:

Post a Comment